Adsense

Sunday 13 September 2015

Burger Junkyard - Kota Damansara

My friend and me going around kota damansara to find good food on Tuesday lunch time, something that you should take note, on Tuesday many cafe and restaurant in Kota Damansara closed, so it is better check before you go.

We come across this burger chain, which I got to know from foursquare that the place is having high rating and they do earn good comment from people who dine there. What makes me decide to go there is due there is one person commenting that the place has good customer service (finding good customer service in Malaysia is not easy).

So, two hungry people decide to go burger junkyard, and good thing there is lunch set that we can order, it comes with one side dish and drink.

After making order, we are given this cute mouse as our order number.

Our order comes sooner than I expected, and it is hot!

This is one of their speciality burger and mush potatoes. You can choose either fries, or mash potatoes.

This is one good burger that I had ever ate, it is really good quality and delicious, especially the sauce. It seems it is original sauce from the store. Seriously if the sauce is sold in any supermarket, I will go there and buy.

The tickness of bun is just right, and they do pan fried it with butter, the meat is thick ( much ticker than McD), and the sauce is just right. I can tell indeed really a good chef that make this burger.

Their mash potatoes contain a massive butter, which make the taste really good, and very generous serving of original sauce as well. I can’t stop eating it while it hot, until I totally feel dissapointed when the dish is finish because the enjoyment makes me keep eating it before goes to my burger. I will come to enjoy the mash potatoes again when I coming back here in the future.

You can find the place from below address:
Address: The Strand, 16-G, Jalan PJU 5/20D, Kota Damansara, 47810 Petaling Jaya, Selangor, Malaysia

I am giving them one star rating. It is worth to come and enjoy such delicious burger.