Adsense

Sunday 26 July 2015

Dreamz Bakery Cafe

My wife telling me about one unique cafe in Kota Damansara, the location pretty convenience where it is actually just beside the Strand Amcorp Mall. Both of us really hungry during this time as it is 8:20 PM and we have not having any snack / anything during afternoon. I told my wife I am fine with the place as long as it can prepare food fast.

It is a little bit hard to find if you do not pay really attention to detail, as the shop located at first floor, and the sign is slightly dark, but we do manage to find the place. I have very good impression with the cafe place as it offer really outstanding concept and very personal. Bravo for the designer who design such things, as I know it is not easy to survive opening cafe in Kota Damansara where competitor is plenty and some has outstanding concept and good food.

When about to enter the shops, I am amazed with some decoration located at outside of the restaurant, it has a lot of mini size card with many wishes and good memory.



After we enter the cafe, it has good ambience, the decoration really maximise the place to cater more tables, and the good part is you would not feel the place is cramp (some cafe really maximize the table number to cater more people and it will make you uncomfortable).




Their speciality is cake, as you can see many type of cakes in the displayed place, this will make you order more and more cakes. After satisfied seeing so many cakes, we go to counter to order food and take a look at the main dish. It does not have many choices that you can order, so my wife order chicken drumstick and I am ordering fried chicken with lemon and butter sauce.
We immediately take a seat and enjoying the decoration, all of the wall decoration is actually hand draw beautifully, bravo for that. Not long after we seat, we get the food served. I am really impress with the speed.

My wife drumstick.



My lemon butter fried chicken.



The taste is quite average, I can see why it is served pretty fast as my wife dish it does not need to freshly cooked, just reheat the food and it can be served. In fact this type of food it is better to keep reheating again and again to make it taste better. One look at my fried chicked you can tell how fast it can be prepared.

After we done with dinner, now is the time for dessert, we order Tiramisu layered cake. Now this is one of good cake that I had taste before. The sweetness is just nice and really special.



For the cake, it worth to appoint one star for it, but for food it is only worth for mention and they need better way to improve it.

The address:
Dreamz Bakery & Cafe
No 32-1, The Strand, Jalan PJU 5/20d, Pusat Perdagangan Kota Damansara.
47810 Petaling Jaya
Selangor
Malaysia