Adsense

Sunday 12 July 2015

Jake's Charbroil Steak

I am looking for steak house for a little celebration this weekend and I found one restaurant seems pretty interesting. It is located at Medan Damansara, Petaling Jaya and I read many review about this restaurant and it has positive review about it.

So last Saturday I am paying visit to the place. It is really lucky for both my wife and me arriving at the place early as it is overbooked by many people so to get good seat I recommended you to call them and make your reservation.


The restaurant decoration is really western, US style, with lots of cowboy stuff and even the waiters dress as cowboy, with interesting boots and hats. They have premium cut of beef to serve and you can even customised your order (say increase the standard portion of beef, which is 200 g per serving).


This is our entree, it is cheese taco, inside is nothing but vegetables and cheese. Among all the entree, this is the most appealing to me, and judging from the way they do the tacos, it is not really done well. You can taste some burn in some parts, and they give chilli which it does not really nice. 


Finally our steak is arrived. My wife order garlic sauce and I order with brown sauce. It suppose to be medium, but the steak is more towards to medium rare. The taste is good but the side dish serving is not really generous. I like the brown sauce and it goes well with my steak. 

If you are looking for steak house, this place you can consider to go, definitely I will pay a visit again some time. You can find more information about this restaurant from link below:


In overall, for service and experience, it is not really good, as I can see the waiters actually having argument with one another in front of me, plus when I ask either we can have better seat they immediately say no without looking any availability of the place. There is another couple who come without reservation and they get better place than me. Food wise, only the steak is good, it is worth to mention but definitely does not deserve one star. 

No comments:

Post a Comment